Re: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent

To: "'Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: SOS '06 The winter of Our Discontent
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:02:31 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>

> Bud Pazur's Silver Streak race Sprite is at the shop. It underwent a trans
> and brake swap. One more thing it needs is fitting a tilt Spridget (steel)
> front end, made up from donor bonnet & fenders from Mickey.

I will vote for that as a project I would like to see happen.
Let's hear it for Mickey the Organ Donor!!!
David Lieb
Former pilot/co-pilot of Mickey

================================

Mickey will be gone, but not forgotten, after SOS.  David Leib is getting
some of him, derf just got some, Bud is taking some and I am keeping some.
There will be parts left if anybody is in need.  It is a 72 RWA.

Major stuff claimed includes front suspension and disc brakes, rear brakes
and axles, diff, front clip of body parts, motor and trans.  Pretty much of
the rest of it can be had.  I'm not looking to get rich off of this.  If I
can recoup my investment in the car (not much) from these parts, I'll be a
happy camper.  Participants at SOS will save shipping costs -- hint, hint.

I recently found a previously forgotten brand new in the box convertible top
that came with the car.  Moss gets $280 for these.  I am open to offers
until SOS.

Excess profits can be applied to food and beverages at SOS.

Larry