RE: Jay Leno says to use nitrogen in your tires.

To: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Jay Leno says to use nitrogen in your tires.
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:21:03 -0400
hmmm , i've been wondering about helium for my race car...it could lighten
my load ?  LOL!
honestly my friend who vintage races a factory lemans morgan aero coupe
uses a bottle of notrogen for both tyre pressures & the chassis jack system
in the car.  it seems to be "the" in thing to do!

chuck
been there , broke that , fixed that , fixed it and  , darn it!  , broke it
and fixed it again!
(how in the heck do you tear out the center hub of a 1275 clutch disc when
up shifting into second under hard aceleration....BTDT?)