Re: Jay Leno says to use nitrogen in your tires.

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jay Leno says to use nitrogen in your tires.
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:12:20 -0500
> Wasn't it this list that just discussed this to death, or was it the
> Triumph
> List.  Doesn't seem to be any proof of the benefits.  Also,  since plain
> old
> air is over 70% Nitrogen, wouldn't it have much the same  benefits?

Yes, it was this list. Yes, we beat it to death. Yes, it has many lives.
IF you have as many vehicles as Jay Leno and
IF they are going to sit around as much as Jay Leno's and
IF you have a budget like Jay Leno's,
THEN it would make perfect sense to keep them all topped off with nitrogen.

I don't have Jay Leno's problems, either.