RE: I went surfing....

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I went surfing....
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:03:14 -0600
 . . and found this resto in progress:
http://groups.msn.com/TheAustinHealeySpriteProject/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Someone appears to be hoarding Bugeye bonnets!

Hay! That's my site. hehe.

That stash was out in Texas. All gone now.

He is a member of this board maybe he will speak up.

The white Bugeye is  fondly known as Miss Agatha and is waiting parts to
arrive at the moment as you can see from the last pic.

Maybe someone knows about red interiors. Is all red vinyl the same color. I
need to cover a dash and have not decided on a brand of seats and interior
boards yet. Can I just get a yard and a half of good vinal from anywhere and
do the deed, would surely like to fire her up and can not really with out the
dash in. Oh I could but much messing about. Would also allow me to check all
the wireing. While I wait for more funds, Christmas comming you know.