Re: I went surfing....

To: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: I went surfing....
From: "Bill" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 18:15:25 -0800
Can't help you on the exchange rates and customs issues but I can on the AH
Spares kit. I bought their Interior Trim Set for my MKII (figure #2 on the
Trim Panels page). The piece shown at the bottom is the dash vinyl. I
haven't installed mine yet but I did install all the other panels and the
seat upholstery. I would highly recommend the AHS stuff over Moss or VB.
Quality vinyl and a great fit.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (RestoMod - driver, currently under repair)
00 Dakota CC R/T (New Toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com