Cards to Our Troops

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Ed's Spridgeteers"
Subject: Cards to Our Troops
From: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:32:21 -0800
If you go to this web site, www.letssaythanks.com , you can pick out a thank
you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is
serving in Iraq.  You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some
member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.  Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if the
soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war,
our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them!!