Re: Sway Bars

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sway Bars
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:15:38 -0600
I can attest that a 9/16" Winners Circle anti-sway bar made a tremendous
improvement in the drive-ability of my street Bugeye. It made the Bugeye
feel like a much bigger, heavier car. The straight line road stability was
much improved, and the feeling of rear end 'squirrelyness' (oversteer) in
the turns was significantly reduced. Now, just like someone said, if one
wheel goes over a bump and the other wheel doesn't, you feel like the
suspension is a might stiff. But overall, a wonderful increase in driving
fun.

Back to lurk mode

Bud

Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance