FW: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:29:02 -0500
Hey I'm no physicist but I imagine the vacuum creates low pressure on top of
the water through the short hose.  The air from the cabinet is then drawn
through the water.  Right?

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

Thanks.  I was hoping someone would post pics.  I'm still not crystal clear
on how it works, but the pics help with showing how it is set up.  I assume
the air from the blast cabinet comes up in bubbles through the water.  I may
have to rent a Cheech and Chong movie to get further clarification.