Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: thistle_3619@yahoo.com, tequila.brad@gmail.com
Subject: Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:34:51 EST
In a message dated 2/4/2007 8:56:09 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
thistle_3619@yahoo.com writes:

For  those who don't know what I'm referring to, search the archives for Bong
and  you'll find a nifty description of how to build on of these for
yourself.

Yeah Brad, you need instructions on how to make a  Bong?

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."