Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Vern Olson No LBC

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Vern Olson No LBC
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:57:13 -0600
.. and see I thought it was that the prop jobs going slower
intrinsically required more lift which was still there AFTER the
engines quit while the jets were able to use brute force to stay in
the air and once the brute force went away......

Lester

.. of course you don't actually "auger" a jet into the ground like a
prop.  heh..