Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, "Jackson Zimmermann"
Subject: Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:48:20 -0500
And I'll add that it's part of the life of this particular list.  And part
of what makes it great.  I delete a LOT of stuff....but I get way more out
of it than I throw away....Spridgetwise and non-Spridget wise.

Saying  that this list should only talk about Spridget stuff is like saying
the Lions club should only talk about Lions.

Geoff Branch