Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:55:45 -0600
harumph..  I just got off a list I was a virtual founding member of.
As a representative of the SAAB club I couldn't say the things, WAY
OFF TOPIC, that I wanted to say, list owner was going to have to make
a choice me or her.  I said screw it I'm out.  I have yet to die.  If
ya don't like what's goin on then leave.  It has worked for me.  ;-)

Lester

VP SAAB Club f North America

On Feb 13, 2007, at 12:51 PM, Jackson Zimmermann wrote:

> I have been a member of this list for ~15 years. east a few
> months.   If I
> don't miss the list, I will not be back.

snip