Restoration - another record

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration - another record
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:27:51 -0500
Congrats to Frank for a job well done and in better than a timely
manner! Frank shames me.

I have to lay claim lay claim to the longest restoration. My car was
last on the road in 1975 - 32 years ago - my entire working career.
Work got in my way, I lived in a part of the world with snow like
that on the news in New York this week and I am doing all the work
myself and learning along the way.

I did make progress over the years and do have the interior finished
and most all of the sub components and mechanicals ready to go. Some
work on the body this summer and it will be ready for paint - and I
will farm that out. I have had fun learning to weld, etc. - a lot of
fun in fact.

Now that I am retired, I am making real good progress. I'm looking
forward to the summer so I can open up the garage and get at the body again.

Tim Collins
1966 AH Sprite