Re: 99-44/100% complete

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 99-44/100% complete
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:31:23 -0800
Dear Mr. Clarici,

I want to make this a more formal communication because of some of the
content.

First, I would like to congratulate you on your impressive restoration
of that rusty, worn out hulk that was ready for the shredded.  You have
made a truly magnificent contribution to keeping these wonderful cars on
the road.

I would like to point out to you that the vehicle's legal Vehicle
Identification Number is AN 5L/762, which is correct for an early 1958
Austin-Healey Sprite manufactured before car number AN 5L/5476.

Records in the possession of the State of California California
Department of Motor Vehicles indicate that said vehicle is owned by and
a certificate of ownership (i.e., "pink slip') issue to one Robert B.
Evans, otherwise known as "myself".

Please deliver said vehicle to my place if residence.

Failure to respond to this notice as directed within 30 days will
require litigation and enforcement procedures by the firm of Luciano,
Capone, et al, and their successors.

Sincerely,

Robert B. Evans