Dim Bulbs

To: spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dim Bulbs
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:05:47 -0500
Asides from occasionally being called one myself, I have some pretty dim
bulbs on my '69 Midget. I figure this is probably the next thing I
should tackle.

What's the best plan of attack for this and Spridget electrical
funkiness in general? Is take it all apart, clean the contracts and
bullet connectors, then reassemble the best way to go? I remember the
contortions required the last time I got up under the dashboard and I'd
like to avoid as much of that as possible in the future. I've seen
mentions of heavy duty headlight wiring harnesses, headlight relays, fog
lamps, etc. Are any of these changes worth the time and money involved?

We live out in the country off of a long winding road with lots of deer.
I've seen what they can do to my wife's Volvo wagon and I can only
imagine what they can do to a Spridget. I'd like half a fighting chance
of seeing the deer and of the other cars seeing me.

I sent this with a few other questions as a longer email last night but
it never made it to the list. I guess I need to break it up into
separate emails. More to follow....

Thanks in advance,

Robert Weeks
GAN4U/67371G