Re: Dim Bulbs

To: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Dim Bulbs
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:29:58 -0500
I have replaced the stock sealed beam headlights with modern sealed
halogen headlights and other than brighter headlights, no other changes
were made. Sort of a bolt in improvement.
Others do relays, I still make the kid up the street marvel at the no
relays, no sensors, in my Sprites where he just can't figure out how it
works that way ;)
Of course rewiring the car to modern specs isn't a bad thing either.
I have greatly improved the gauge lumination using origianla stock Lucas
screw in bulbs but I repainted the inside of the gauge housings with
gloss white paint, most of the times the old paint is flaked off inside
the gauges.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ