Re: local substitute?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: local substitute?
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:44:18 -0800 (PST)
--- derf <derf247@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I typed and sent that before Ron's post.

BTW, along with the ubiquitous $4 bicycle cable kit,
the inner tube is an LBC owner's friend. In addition o
the impromptu gasket, works perfectly on stainless
braided hoses for anti-chafe (thanks to Larry "Dr.
Fine" Daniels for turning me on to that). I was told
by one excessively cheap wag that it can last for
years on a split radiator hose when used as a sleeve
around a split radiator hose. I'd pretty much use it
to limp to a parts store, worst case, but it's nice to
know the data point is out there.

Ron

Want to start your own business?
Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.