Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:18:03 -0500
b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:

> Hey, Frank, I'm an original owner and you ain't heard it from me!!!
> But, I also want to know what manufacturer is shown on Mike's box.

Some proof.
I have an old CHROME arrow part # 7227180 it also has a circle with what
looks like a diamond and the letter w in it. Very small.
I also have a repro chrome arrow, Wang's best and it has nothing on the
back.
My ultra rare green arrow has the same markings as the old chrome one.
Under the green is chrome.
So I think all you guys painted your arrows gold.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ