Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:29:15 -0500
Hi Jay,

I am curious as to what the BMC parts boxes looked like when Bugeyes were
new.  I have only seen the blue red and white striped boxes.

I can understand your point of view.  However, I do not place so much value
on the printed word as it is often not as accurate as one would hope.

I have not seen how you have disproved with total certainty that it did not
occur.  So, until you or anyone can prove to me that every Bugeye had a gold
Sprite arrow when it left the assembly line, I will go on believing that
some had chrome arrows.

Do not bother . . . my theory can not be disproved without viewing every
Bugeye as it left when new or a definitive writing by a worker that was
there when they were new and being built.

Mike C