Re: Sprite boot emblem

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite boot emblem
From: lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:28:37 -0600
Horler,

Hmm isn't that the same book on my book shelf that has a photo of the air cans
on the carbs upside down?? So given that one mistake in that book is proof that
a mistake can be made, well . . . . . .

Never owned a Mk I, but making a point about the veracity of believing in
exactly what Horler says is to be taken to the bank.

Larry