RE: jack stands (China bashing)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: jack stands (China bashing)
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 20:30:17 -0700
Stanley, Chrapsman, and the other American companies go to China because
they will make it cheaper than in the good old USA, the CEO gets a raise the
stockholders get bigger dividends, the employees get unemployment, all is
well in the company.  That is until the Chinese now sell the same thing,
made on the same tooling for half that price. The stock holders loose all
their money, the unemployment runs out, and the CEO gets a golden parachute.
The bad guys are not the Chinese.  Have you heard the song "Can't make it
here anymore" by James McMutry, that song says it all better than I can.
Always remember the Chinese invented gun powder, the calculator, & spaghetti
(sorry Frank), when we were running around in animal skins and carrying
clubs.
                Crash
Ps Chinese steel will not rust when enclosed properly against the air. I
still have some in my head that I got when I attended the University of
South East Asia on a government scholarship in 1970. Last years x-rays at
the VA still show no rust after 37 years.