Re: jack stands (China bashing)

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: jack stands (China bashing)
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 07:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
His song God Bless America is all well and good taking the current
administration to task for invading Iraq for the oil except for one thing,
the oil that will be flowing out of Iraq is already contracted to several
other nations not to include the U.S.  One of those nations is Syria that
hosts terrorists.  Apparently Mr. Mcmurtry jumped the gun with his
"protest" song.  We did not invade Iraq for the oil.  Sorry to disappoint
all you "bleeding heart liberals" out there.
Mike MacLean who believes you can't be "for" the troops and not for the
war.  That does not support the troops, it supports the terrorists.
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Brad Fornal