Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary

To: "Robert Weeks" <lists@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:10:14 -0600
>If I were a conservative I'd be
> doing everything I could to make sure that either Clinton or Obama gets
> the nomination 'cause there ain't no way in hell that either of them
> would win the Presidency. Ain't gonna happen, no sir-ee Bob.

OK, Hillary and Barack for pres/vice.

See, we can agree and get along.

I think the people that first came over here to steal the country from
the Indians stoned a few folks and burned a few witches, IIRC.

Leaders.  You said it.  We need a few good leaders.

How about that 2nd Amendment?

I heart cats, they taste like chicken.

And to think, I stopped taking the Percocet last week.  That Kidney
stone must have contaminated my brain.  What happened to my 74 Midget?
 Where did this Miata come from?  Soon Hillary will be president and
Frank will be drifting in a fast and furoius Civic.