Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Political Rant HIT DELETE NOW or else. Vote For Hillary
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 11:34:34 -0400
derf wrote:
> How about that 2nd Amendment?
I've nothing against guns, I'd prefer that you keep yours where my kid
won't find it and blow his or his brother's head off. But seeing as how
my kid's only 5 and has no way to get to your place in the promised land
from here I think we're fine. I grew up with guns and hunting and all
that good stuff. I was going to buy a shotgun a while back since we live
out in the woods and the Federal Correctional Complex is up the road
aways, but my wife and I came to the conclusion that I was a bit too
nuts to be a responsible gun owner. I'd be one of them crazy white trash
folks on Cops waving a gun around telling the gubmint to stay off my
land. Or I'd be like my father standing in the front door of the house
at 3:00 a.m. in his boxers holding a rifle because some drunk high
school boy tried to wake up my sister by throwing pebbles at her window
in the middle of the night.

See all us liberals ain't out to take yer guns and take Jesus out of
Christmas. That's just crazy Fox News talk ;-)
> I heart cats, they taste like chicken.
I'm more of a dog person myself, they taste like beef. The little ones
are the tenderest.
> And to think, I stopped taking the Percocet last week.  That Kidney
> stone must have contaminated my brain.  What happened to my 74 Midget?
> Where did this Miata come from?  Soon Hillary will be president and
> Frank will be drifting in a fast and furoius Civic.
When I was a teenager my mother had what seemed to be an endless supply
of those but that's a story for another day. That and the story about
how I blew the back door off the house with my father's

No wonder my mother took percocet........

Robert