Re: [Spridgets] Confusing MM Calendar

To: "b-evans@earthlink.net" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Confusing MM Calendar
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:00:12 -0500
I have corrected this problem at least insofar as the Lake of the
Ozarks event is concerned. There is now an entry in the MM forum for
"50 Years of Spridgets" along with a copy of the poster and a pointer
to the web site.

Cheers!!
Jim

On 6/5/07, b-evans@earthlink.net <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I just received an e-mail from Mess Motors with a calendar of events for
> 2007.  Confusingly, there was a "Club Event Announcements" with a
> listing for " Sprite 50th Anniversarry
> <http://www.mossmotors.com/Forum/forums/thread/1435.aspx>".
> Unfortunately, as you scan the topic headings, none make it clear to
> WHICH event it is referring!  There are, after all, a myriad of events
> throughout half of the world.
> <http://www.mossmotors.com/Forum/forums/thread/1435.aspx>

1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget
1976 R90/6 BMW
1990 K100LT BMW
Thomas Huxley - "It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of
importance."