[Spridgets] How Not To Be Offended

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] How Not To Be Offended
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:54:24 -0600
How not to be offended:

Search the spridgets@autox.team.net archives for "Delete Key".  This
topic has been covered in detail many times.

Also, there is the "Don't Click" method.  When the email heading pops
up and you see nothing of interest in the heading, don't click on it.
It won't open.  I have yet to see a self-extracting email from
team.net.

Get over it.

Maybe if we send all our cats to Asia, they will be happier and make
better stuff for us?  I hear they taste like chicken. (Cats, not
Asians)

How about that 2nd Amendment?  That reminds me I need to re-load some
blanks for my cannon.

Lets hope Hillary and Obama get the nomination.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.

My Miata is better than your Spridget.

Last but not least, you play ball like a girl!  This one is losing its
effectiveness.  My mens recreational basketball team, average age
about 48, practices with a girls AAU (high school age) team.  We beat
em in scrimmages, but it isn't easy.

It this mailing list stuck to only pure spridget topics what a
wonderfully dull list it would be.  No one drafted you into this list.
 If you can't take some off topic content then this isn't the list for
you.  This is one of THE best mailing lists ever.  The people make it
good.  The character of the people make it great.  Use your delete key
and don't be a whining jackass.
Cheers,
Derf