Re: [Spridgets] How Not To Be Offended

To: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How Not To Be Offended
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:51:06 -0600
Oh, I don't know.  Picture an MG roadster that doesn't break down.
Then google "most popular roadster".
I still love RWA Midgets.
But, I'm like the guy on the commercial.  I keep thinking "I love that car."
In many ways my Miata is better than a Spridget.  But, its apples and
oranges.  The Miata just fits my lifestyle better right now.  I sold
my Midget so you can kick me off the list if you want.  I'm not the
only lister with a Miata, I'm just the noisiest about it.
Plus I just wrote that comment to stir up some trouble.  And you bit.
Cheers,
Derf