Re: [Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help - lots of long LBC
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to all. I'm convinced of my answer.

What I did last night (takes about 5 minutes) is to
pull the dizzy gear from the block and rotate it as a
temp fix. I believe in Flounder's "do it right" idea,
as I do have a vernier cam gear and can rotate it
in-situ rather easily.

As far as Cheatin' Dog distributor, it's a 25D with a
glop of JB weld in the vacuum hole and paper clip
helping the low tension lead. Underneath reside points
that have never floated nor failed. If you're gonna
cheat, do it where it makes a difference ;-)

--- David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com> wrote:

> > Remove the drive dog pin from the dizzy shaft,
> turn the drive dog 180
> > and reinstall the pin

that gives answers, not web links.