[Spridgets] Hi Intensity Bulbs for Gauges

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Hi Intensity Bulbs for Gauges
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:25:02 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone got a source for brighter bulbs for the instruments/gauges on a
Spridget. It's either my eyes or it's just plain dim at night. I am pulling the
cans and painting gloss white inside to help but instruments are almost
unreadable at night. I tried Radio Shack but they don't sell a hi Intensity
Screw Base Lamp that I can see. If they do it was the one they were out of.
Anyone got a lead on bulbs? I recall seeing a listing for a halogen screw base
type. Anyone tried these.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Cincinnati, OH

FareChase.