Re: [Spridgets] roll bars

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] roll bars
From: "WFO Herb" <froggi60@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:13:40 -0700
Don't know if this counts, but I rolled a CJ5 32 years back.  Bar held
up just fine; 3 roll-overs.  Mother of 4.2 lb Son did also.  Boy was a
couple months early.  He turned 32 yesterday.

Use as large (area permitting) steel plate as possible; spreads stress
out over larger area.

Just my two-cents.

Herb
(Try to) Keep the sticky side down!