Re: [Spridgets] AN5

To: "Michael Conn" <mconn2@bright.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] AN5
From: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:19:54 -0700
Michael,
I'm not totally clear on what you need here, BUT that won't stop me from
throwing in my .02.
The slip ring is held in the steering column surround, a kind of cone shaped
plastic between the steering wheel and the dash (or facia, if you'rre of
that persuasion.  This cone is firmly attached to the dash (doesn't turn
with the wheel) hence the slip ring is stationary when the wheel is turned.)
The brush goes through the steering wheel and contacts the slip ring when
the horn button is pushed.

I don't know if this helps or muddies the water.

Hal