Re: [Spridgets] Rotor quality problems

To: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rotor quality problems
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:59:28 -0400
Guy,

I know it is worth it.

It was about midnight last night when I finally got around to working on the
midget, once everything was together and I fired it up, lights out, amazing
display of occassional firing along the outside of the #1 plug wire. Unlike
the rotor (which I did not have a spare), I had the other half of the V-8
set of plug wires in my ready spares. :-)