Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys
From: "David Riker" <davriker@nwi.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 20:05:03 -0800
Funny, you whine about walking into a big box store and not being able to
find anybody working there except some punk kid who doesn't know shit, but
when you go to a place where they display complicated 50 thousand dollar
merchandise, you want to be left alone????? If you want to look at cars
without a salesperson, visit the Walmart parking lot.

David Riker,
Professional Automotive Sales Consultant
Sales Manager
Cascade Chevrolet Cadillac