Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oh oh toy boys
From: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:26:19 -0500
Times change yeah, but most car salesmen I've encountered were slimey lying
bastards who will do anything to make a sale.  At least the kid behind the
counter at AutoZone is honest.  He'll tell you right out he doesn't know the
answer to the question of what part fits what.  And he won't try to sell you
a $400 wax job on a new car.  There is a reason car salesmen have the
reputation they do - most have earned it.

Rick