Re: [Spridgets] How to fix

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] How to fix
From: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:45:55 -0000
--===============1772104608==

Frank,
If your frame is bent then the critical thing
sounds as if the angle of the plate that the shock
body bolts to has been moved, probably tilted
inwards on that side.  You could check this by
laying some straight wood battens onto the top of
both of the shock mounting plates, extending
inwards so that they cross under the car. Where
they cross should be dead on the centre line of
the car. This may give an indication of how much
you need to move it out again to get everything to
line up properly again.

Guy