[Spridgets] Great Healey Event in the Bluegrass -including Sprites

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Great Healey Event in the Bluegrass -including Sprites
From: "Trevor Jessie" <trevorwj@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:13:27 -0400
SpringThing is on its way!
Have you made your travel plans?

Taxes are due and so is your SpringThing Early Registration!

SpringThing 2008 promises to be a fantastic experience for our guests; we
hope you'll join us. With an exciting new format we'll see more of the
Bluegrass State and many fun sites of interest than ever before.

The twists and turns of our famous backroads have nothing on this year's
SpringThing experience. We'll see two world-famous distilleries, numerous
historic sites and enjoy the ever-famous Bluegrass Club hospitality. Our
team of organizers has worked outside the box on this event, creating
exciting new twists on the usual event standards. You will be amazed at all
the fun in store.

If you're a Sprite fan, join the caravan of Bugs and others to Sprite
Jubilee on Sunday morning. SpringThing will be the perfect beginning to your
extended weekend of festivities!

Visit www.SpringThing.info <http://www.springthing.info/> for more
information.

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club