[Spridgets] SpringThing (Bluegrass Healey) - Several Sprites on

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] SpringThing (Bluegrass Healey) - Several Sprites on
From: "Trevor Jessie" <trevorwj@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:03:17 -0400
SpringThing is on its way!
Have you made your travel plans?

Taxes are due and so is your SpringThing Early Registration!

SpringThing 2008 promises to be a fantastic experience for our guests;
we hope you'll join us. With an exciting new format we'll see more of
the Bluegrass State and many fun sites of interest than ever before.

The twists and turns of our famous backroads have nothing on this
year's SpringThing experience. We'll see two world-famous
distilleries, numerous historic sites and enjoy the ever-famous
Bluegrass Club hospitality. Our team of organizers has worked outside
the box on this event, creating exciting new twists on the usual event
standards. You will be amazed at all the fun in store.

If you're a Sprite fan, join the caravan of Bugs and others to Sprite
Jubilee on Sunday morning. SpringThing will be the perfect beginning
to your extended weekend of festivities!

Visit www.SpringThing.info for more information.