Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bonnets

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>, <dmg@bossig.com>,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bonnets
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:48:03 -0400
Rod Hahneman (Spridgetech)is an acquaintance whose shop is not far from
my house. He's basically an engineering and design guy from Chrysler and
partners with a fiberglas and injection-molding buddy to make up the
body panels he sells. He is pretty quality conscious and I would be
surprised if his stuff wasn't up to par.
-JohnD