Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bonnets

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fiberglass Bonnets
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 09:03:53 -0400
Wow Peter is that price correct only $550. for a bonnet? Amazing.on
http://spridgetech.com/Spridgetech2002pricelist.pdf

Is there any company who makes them in durable plastic? I have a stock R90S
cafe fairing I'm installing on my R100R BMW cycle and there are companies
who say they have made plastic replacements that are more durable than my
glass one. see
http://www.bmbikes.co.uk/photos/schemephotos/Daytona%20Orange%20Fairing.JPG

Lin