Re: [Spridgets] Tips on Pumping Gas

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tips on Pumping Gas
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
--- WFO Herb <froggi60@gmail.com> wrote:

> TIPS ON PUMPING GAS
>
>  I don't know what you guys are paying for
> gasoline.... but here in
>  California  we are also paying higher, up to $3.50
> per gallon.

The best thing to do is drive our Spridgets. I just
got back from a country where gas was around $7.20 per
gallon. They try all kinds of wild and crazy fuel
saving ideas, like driving small cars with efficient
engines. My rental (with 3 other travelers) was pretty
much the largest car I saw, and it was Audi A3. The
cars were also seemingly always full of passengers,
rather than 1 person per Chevy Yukon. The only time I
saw vehicles with 1 person aboard, the vehicles were
motorcycles.

Ron

Access, No Cost.