Re: [Spridgets] '65 seat question...

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] '65 seat question...
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:25:06 -0700
Dave,

As I recall the hooks go thru the top of the frame.  When I redid
mine a few years back I ended up taking the part to and auto
upholster shop because I could not pull the last hooks over to the
frame.

The seats were on rails, sounds like some wanted more head and or leg
room.  My uncle who was 6 ft 4 in did that to his AH 100 years ago.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition