Re: [Spridgets] correct Fuel pump?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] correct Fuel pump?
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:07:45 -0500
> I suggest you ignore recommendations for any non-original fuel pump, as
> anyone complaining of unreliability (of the original type fuel pump) is
> either badly misinformed, or too technically incompetent to figure out
> how to keep the original type performing correctly.

I suggest that you ignore recommendations from the originality nuts as well.
None of the Spridgets I have ever bought have come with a functional SU
pump. None of the aftermarket pumps that they did have ever gave me a
lick of trouble.

Bud, argumentum ad hominum is not particularly appreciated here. Feel
free to make your recommendations, but enough of insulting everybody
who might not happen to agree with you.
David Lieb