[Spridgets] Rear Bonnet Seal Mk1 Sprite vs. Mk4 Sprite

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Rear Bonnet Seal Mk1 Sprite vs. Mk4 Sprite
From: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 07:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hey does anyone know if the shape of the lip of the cowl is the same on a
Bugeye as on a later Mk 4 Sprite. I need to order a Bonnet Seal so my forward
tiliting Buyeye Bonnet can be final fitted to Bugsy. I'm guessing the shape is
the same but it's only a guess. Anyone know for sure?

  And yes I know the Moss stuff does not fit right. Ordering from McGregor.
Nice folks over the phone.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Bugeye Sprite
Cincinnati, OH