Re: [Spridgets] Got a picture??

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Got a picture??
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 00:03:17 -0500
Yeah, you warned me....
Who makes the points these days?  I bought a new set from either Moss or VB,
I don't remember which and they have been in the boot for over a year. I put
them in last night and took them right back out again. Damned things didn't
even align properly!!  Probably freaking Chinese crap!  I ended up putting
my old points back in. It runs now but I need to do a little fine tuning.
Crankcase is vented to atmosphere and the oil leak is minimal. A drop about
every 10 seconds. Tomorrow I'll install the flying saucer PCV and see how
that works. I got about 10 more things to tend to before I want to try to
drive it to LotO. If I don't drive it, I'll hook it behind the pickup and
tow it.

Cheers!!
Jim

--