Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....

To: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 10:29:22 -0500
Due to time constraints, and the absolute bastard mess under the hood of
Dave's car, I hope that I can get a photo of mine to send him.
I have many parts off of the BBQ'd 65 Sprite I bought out of Port Arthur.
Once Dave can see what his car "should" look like, we can then discuss what
he really needs.
Dave, I have not forgotten you, it has been a hectic time for me here in
Texas.
I'll email you tomorrow or Saturday, time permitting, and we'll sort out
what you are truly needing, if you would like.

Brad

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Richard Ball <richb@u.washington.edu>
wrote:

> Dave
>
> If no one on the list has one you might try contacting British Auto Center
> LTD. in West Seattle.  They run a British only wrecking yard as well as new
> parts.
>
> British Auto Center LTD.
> 2938 SW Avalon Way
> (206) 935-0872
> www.britishautocenter.com

> --------
> The bit I'm looking for is shown on page 77 of the Brit. Vic. catalogue.
> In that illustration it is just above the number 53 and to the left of the
> number 36.
> They do not show a part number...
> The DPO riveted the assembly shown as item 35 to the blower!!!
>
> In the Moss catalogue, it can be seen on page 16 at the end of the air duct
> labeled #5.
> Again, no part number..
>
> Can anybody help??
>
> --
> Dave G.   KK7SS
> '65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA
> "Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
>    Terry Pratchett, 'Hogfather'

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad