Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....

To: "Richard Ball" <richb@u.washington.edu>, "Brad Fornal"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] looking for a heater air flap assy....
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 08:57:48 -0700
Hi Brad,

No problem, and Thanks....

There's enough things for me to do on the beast that keep me busy....
For example... the bucket (I don't know the correct name) for the front turn
lamp was loosely
fitted to the fender and the securing nut was rusted.!!
So yesterday I spent a few hours, on and off, with PB Blaster, and a small
amount of locallised
heat, and I finally was able to free up and tighten the offending nut from
inside the wheel well...
Only a small victory, but each one counts ;-))

I look forward to getting your photo's

Enjoy the day...

Dave G.

--