Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler

To: "David Booker" <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>, "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler
From: "Charlie" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 23:03:07 -0500
I am a beer snob and don't mind being so.
Currently in the chiller:

Lienies Berry Weis
Red Tail lager (good beer for Bud puriest)
Peache Lambic
Frambois Lambic
Warsteiner Prem Dunkle
Leinies Creamy Dark
Full Sail Amber
Full Sail Pale Ale
Sam Adams Creame Stout
Newcastle Brown
Hafbrau Hefe Weizen
Bridgeport ESB
Tilburg Dutch Brown
Prankster Golden Ale
Chimay (blue label)
St Bernardus Tripel
St Bernardus Abt12 (for special occasions or special people)
and one Budweiser for those that can't remember what a bad beer REALLY tastes
like and only to be opened in case of emergency (just opening it would be the
emergency)

Not bragging I just like to have a good selection, many of these I just have
one or two of at the moment some are 6 packs.  Friends bring them over we try
them and they leave them for next time.

Did I mention I have a bug eye I need to get going??

Charlie
OKC,OK

It has removed 2176 spam emails to date.