Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] OT- Beer-in the cooler
From: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:57:31 +0000
Don't look at me!  I didn't take it! ;)

My preferred beer is Sleeman's India Pale Ale ( and their porter ).  But,
the Drs say that beer isn't that good for my cholesterol situation, so the
remnants of a 12 pack that I bought last August lingers in my 'beer fridge',
and I tend to drink tequila now.  My preferred, so far, is Herradura Anejo
and usually have a bottle of Patron Anejo for those who prefer to taste less
( perhaps my pallet is not very refined ) and then I keep Jose Cuervo Silver
for those who prefer a mixed drink.  I also have a botle of Herradura
Reposado, that just seems to sit there and a bottle of Mescal with the worm
that the seal hasn't neen broken on.  I don't feel the need to eat the worm
anymore; I've seen god enough times now.  I would love to try some of Brad's
1942 Don Julio, but he's too far away ... ;)

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>

Where the heck is the Smithwick?