[Spridgets] How times change

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] How times change
From: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:14:57 -0700
My bugeye was in storage for almost 18 months and just a few weeks
ago got moved to my new house.  Since then I have slowly been getting
the supplies to do a major service, all new fluids, plugs, speed
bleeders and such.  Just noticed that the bill for these items totals
over $100.  This caused a quick flash back to 1958 when I did a
complete engine rebuild on a AH 100 for just over $40!!!

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition