Re: [Spridgets] I'm jealous - HELP

To: oldtimealaskan@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I'm jealous - HELP
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:44:22 -0700
Don't know of any other Spridgets up there, but there was a couple in
Anchorage with a Big Healey - they were members of our club (?!?) for
a couple years. The didn't renew, so I don't know if their email
address is still good, but if you'ld like it let me know.

Rick

--
Rick Snover, San Diego
'59 Speedwell Sprite (VARA EP #17)